Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome to our Blog


Welcome to our blog--whatever that is! People have told us how easy it is to set up a blog, but that hasn't been our experience-which probably says more about the one trying to set it up than the process itself. However, if you have any helpful advice about how to set up a blog (that doesn't require much techno-savvy), please feel free to leave your comments. It may be easier to keep it updated once we get it up and running, but please don't tell us that! Blogging is not one of Dave's inclinations, but Becky LOVES to read what others have posted on their blogs. (Picture of Cavanaugh family reuion, May 10, 2008, at Reynoldsburg Baptist Church-where Steve is pastor) So maybe there are some of you out there in blogland who will actually take the time to read and view what we have to share.
Cavanaugh Family Reunion summer(?) of 1954

8 comments:

Amy Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Beth said...

Dave & Becky,

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. :-D I believe that you will find it a useful tool.

I am Amy Beth... my husband and I met you at Hippensteal back in March. We often pray for you and your family . I look forward to hearing all the wonderful things God is doing in your life.

Blessings,
Amy Beth <><
blog.mysmokymtnhomeschool.com

** I deleted the previous post. Needed to edit my comment.

Richard Holloman said...

Hey Dave & Becky:

I'm so sorry I missed you guys when you were here. I tried to call but I think I might have had the wrong number.

Anyway, I think of you guys often and as I do our father and I have a lot of discussion about you all.

I'm excited about the new blog. It will be a wonderful way to keep up and to hear what others are saying as well.

I've been wanting to start one myself, but like Dave, I don't know how. I will have to get someone to show me soon.

I love you guys so much and will remember you often.

Love & Blessings,
Richard Holloman

Pam Atkinson said...

Becky,I now have a blog account so I can answer you. I told Justin to look at your blog and he would see our picture. I am having a herd time with all this hight tech stuff. Have a great day. Pam

Luther M. said...

Howdy Dave & Becky,
Congrats on 5 years. Keep on pitching our Father to all.
Watch for the bugs. I got bite twice while working with DR George, Anna & Steph.
Another servant,
Luther M.

Emily O. said...

We're so excited about your new blog! We love you both and we're praying for you.

Laraine said...

Enjoyed the updates. Will be glad to do as requested.

Mike Pennington said...

So Dave, is that you on the front row? I was born in '51. I figure you were too, or earlier :-)
Merry Christmas!
Mike Penningron